M-Enabling Summit 2013: Global Summit on Accessible Mobile Technology for Senior Citizens and Users
Thursday, June 6, 2013- Friday, June 7, 2013
Location: Washington, DC
M-Enabling Summit 2013: Global Summit on Accessible Mobile Technology for Senior Citizens and Users of All Abilities
When: June 6-7, 2013
Venue: Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel, Washington, D.C.
Organized by the Global Initiative for Inclusive ICTs (G3ict) and E.J. Krause and Associates (EJK)
Deadline for sending in presentations on applications, case studies, new services and mobile assistive technology: January 30, 2013
The second edition of the M-Enabling Summit in 2013 is expected to draw more than 600 participants from at least 40 countries. Convening in Washington, D.C., the M-Enabling Summit is organized in cooperation with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), ensuring substantial participation for leading international mobile service providers, policy makers, apps developers and manufacturers.
Benefits of participating in the M-Enabling Summit:
- Network with peers and experts from industry, service providers, apps developers, organizations of seniors and persons with disabilities, and professionals representing special education, rehabilitation and senior care services
- Promote your own mobile accessible and assistive solutions to key interested stakeholders
- Learn about the latest developments, innovations, market drivers and emerging opportunities
- Share perspectives with international participants
- See the latest products, services and applications in a showcase featuring companies and organizations driving innovation with accessible and assistive mobile technologies solutions
- Gain new insights from case studies by service providers, and public and private sector organizations experienced in marketing and services for seniors and persons with disabilities.
For more information, visit the M-Enabling website: http://www.m-enabling.com